Terms and Conditions
Olay Bath Fittings offers warranty on all its products as per warranty period.
This warranty shall be
During the warranty period and under normal use, if the product/ component / part is found to be of faulty due to manufacturing defect, the same will be repaired or replaced upon production of the warranty certificate, without charges either for part or labour or both, the decision of Olay Bath Fittings official will be final for fault qualifies for warranty.
Governed by laws of India and the Courts in New Delhi, India and jurisdiction to entertain any dispute regarding or arising out of this warranty or the sale of the product. The provisions of this limited warranty shall be interpreted and governed pursuant to the laws of India.
Warranty remains applicable only if the products have at all times been used strictly in accordance to maintenance guidelines given.
In the event of non-availability of components or parts due to any reason whatsoever Olay Bath Fittings or its Authorised Service provider or the Dealer will not be responsible or liable for any delay that may be caused to service / repair of the Products; no claims financial or otherwise will be entertained.
Olay Bath Fittings will repair at no charge for parts only or at its option, replace any product or part which proves defective because of improper workmanship and / or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance.
Olay Bath Fittings and customer agree that Olay Bath Fittings will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of use or inability to use its product.
Olay Bath Fittings and customer agree that Olay Bath Fittings shall have no liability for any cargo loss, loss of use or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of this order which are alleged to have been caused by any of the goods delivered hereunder.
By purchasing this product, customer agrees to Olay Bath Fittings aforesaid warranty on the product.
Olay Bath Fittings neither assumed nor authorizes any person to assume for us any other obligation or liability in connection with sale of this product.
Under no circumstances shall Olay Bath Fittings be responsible for any incidental or consequential or any other damage or cost or expense, including but not limited to loss of profit or removal transportation, handling or re-fixing costs and expenses.
Customer and Olay Bath Fittings agree that customerÃ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ¢s sole remedy for any defects in goods hereunder shall be limited to repair or replacement at the Olay Bath Fittings option within warranty period after delivery of such goods to the first purchaser, of any defective goods, of which notice of defects is given by the Customer to the Olay Bath Fittings in accordance with terms of this warranty certificate. The part / product against replaced part / product will be property of Olay Bath Fittings pvt. ltd..
Olay Bath Fittings shall not be liable to Customer claiming the warranty under the terms and condition of this limited Warranty Certificate, due to defects caused by rodents/pets or in the event of force majeure. The Force Majeure means any disaster, act of God or the public enemy, any accident, explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, electric storms, tornado, flood, casualty, lockout, strike, labour conditions, unavoidable accident, nuclear explosion, national calamity, or any other circumstance or event or by any enactment of law, or by order of any legally constituted authority, or by any other similar cause of the Olay Bath Fittings or beyond the reasonable control of the party relying upon such circumstance or event, disaster, act of God or the public enemy, any accident, explosion, fire storm, earthquake, electric storms, tornado, flood, casualty, lockout, strike, labour conditions, unavoidable accident, nuclear explosion, national calamity, or any other circumstance or event or by any enactment of law or by order of any constituted authority, or by any other similar cause of the Olay Bath Fittings or beyond the reasonable control of the party relying upon such circumstance or event.
Olay Bath Fittings and customer agree that Olay Bath Fittings liability under any circumstances is maximum to the purchase value of the products.
This Limited warranty Certificate is applicable to Olay Bath Fittings Products purchased by customer on or after and more appropriately in the warranty Certificate.
In order to claim warranty, the Limited Warranty Certificate, duly filled, stamped and sighed by the Dealer must be submitted along with product on which warranty claim is made to attending authorised service personnel.
COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BREAKING OF PRODUCT DURING OR AFTER THE INSTALLATION OR LOSS CAUSED DURING OR AFTER THE INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT.
- The foregoing warranty constitutes Olay Bath Fittings Ã¢Ãâ¬Ãâ¢s sole warranty and Olay Bath Fittings gives no warranty, express or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability and there are no warranties which extend to use of the Olay Bath Fittings Products for the purposes beyond description and further Olay Bath Fittings neither assumes nor makes not authorizes and person to make representation that the product is of any particular quality or standard or is suitable for any particular purpose.
- The original Warranty Certificate must be shown by the customer and produced whenever required.
- Warranty will not be valid if the certificate is not filled by the Dealer with stamp.
- Warranty Void if Intentional and Accidental use of cleaners containing abrasive cleanser, bleach acids, dye, ammonia, alcohol, solvents waxes, bath salts/oil or other products not recommended for colour and coating and due to not proper cleaning or cleaning with also for fading of any material due to sun or chemical exposure.
- Olay Bath Fittings does not covers the warranty for installation or any other labour charges associated with the job work or re-installation of Olay Bath Fittings products.
- The warranty will not be entertained if the product is not operated in accordance with the instructions concerning use and operating.
- ONLYTWOYEARS ONSITE FREE SERVICE WARRANTY.
GUIDELINES FOR MAINTAINING THE Olay Bath Fittings PRODUCTS
- Kindly follow the guidelines mentioned below to give you the best results and to maintain the finishes and longevity of the product.
- Clean the product with water-soaked soft towel or bathing soap solution once in a day or two to keep the plated surface clean and free from any deposits.
- DonÃ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ¢t use any type of cleaning/detergent agents which contain acids or chemicals such as flush cleaner, Harpic etc.
- DonÃ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ¢t use salt or vinegar-based cleaning agents to remove scale or scale related stains. The may damage the surface or finish of your Olay Bath Fittings
- Special colour combination products should not be rubbed by emry paper/cleaning power. This can cause abrasion.
PROTECT YOUR PRODUCT FROM :
- Water Scaling: Due to presence of minerals and salt in water, scaling is formed on the product if it is not cleaned regularly. The products should be cleaned gently at regular intervals. Also take extra care to clean the edges and corners of the products because these areas are more vulnerable for scale settling. Clean the aerators from time to time fora perfect foam flow of water from the fittings. The property of water being used is very important for your plumbing installations (Pipes etc.) as well as your own hygiene. The hardness of water should not exceed 300-400 p.p.m.
- Acid Fumes : When we clean the tiles or floors in the bathroom with cleaning agents which contain acids or chemicals, acid fumes are formed because the basic material used in the products resulting in damage to the outer finish or coating.
- Scratching while cleaning : Scratching or scrubbing occurs due to hard nature of cloth or coarse cleaning powder being used for cleaning. Use a gentle fluffy soft cloth for cleaning the surface.
- Atmospheric Conditions : This condition applies mostly to salt content in the air in coastal areas, sometime the air reacts with brass and black spots emerge on the surface or product. Therefore the product is required to be cleaned regularly. At the time of installation of these products, Cover the products with the cloth covers provided in packaging or with polythene till the time you actually start using.